Do I need Council approval to construct a driveway?

Council Approval

It depends on the location of the “driveway”.  A “driveway” located within the road verge, between the existing kerb (road) and the property boundary, is referred to as a vehicle crossover (or VXO).  Generally local Council’s require that a VXO application is lodged and approved prior to any construction commencing.  O&O Concreting can complete and coordinate this process.